10PM – The Peterson Brothers possess a modern blend of blues, soul and funk. Glenn Jr., 20 on guitar and lead
vocals, and his brother Alex, 18, on bass and background vocals, have been playing together since they
were young kids. Rising stars in Austin, Texas, the Peterson Brothers have been referred to as, “The
future of Austin music” by Mark Murray of Sun Radio in Austin, and “Some of the most talented musicians
I have seen come out of Austin” by Jamfeed.
The Peterson Brothers hold a standing room only weekly residency at Austin’s famed music hall, The
Continental Club. They have played with and opened for the likes of Gary Clark Jr., the late B.B. King,
Buddy Guy, Los Lonely Boys, North Mississippi Allstars and Willie Nelson.
They have appeared at festivals throughout the United States, including the Chicago Blues Festival,
Minnesota State Fair, Riverbend Festival, Austin City Limits Festival, Ogden Roots and Blues, King
Biscuit Festival, Old Settler’s Music Fest, Lancaster Blues & Roots, Allentown Blues, Brews & Barbecue,
and many more.
● “You can’t help but smile when you watch them play” Texas Lifestyle Magazine
● “Their set was bristling with fun and infectious energy” Austin360.com
● The Peterson brothers, two barely-legal sibling guitarists from Texas, played one of the
funkiest, most fun headline sets the festival has seen.” The Morning Call
● “The Peterson Brothers Band just rolled into Houston and killed it with blues, funk and
some good ol rock n roll….” Hanks Americana Radio
● The Peterson Brothers delivered an amazing blues and R&B set that was part Isaac Hayes,
part Stevie Ray Vaughn and part Stanley Clarke. Twangville.com
● “The only thing missing from the Peterson Brothers Band is the word “amazing” at the
front of the name.” – San Antonio Express-News
12am – Boss Street Brass Band
tickets still available at the door.